Would you like to work in a fast-growing and dynamic company where you can broaden your horizons every day? In an investment group that builds industrial parks in Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain and other European countries? In a company that takes the green approach seriously? Where you get the opportunity to show your inner talents? For the role of Leasing Manager in Croatia, we are looking for an experienced candidate with the desire and enthusiasm to create the future of sustainable European business together with us.
If you have strong negotiation skills, experience in letting of commercial properties and passion for business, this could be interesting opportunity for you. We like to develop every talent!
LEASING MANAGER (m/f)
Location of work: Zagreb
If you want to learn more about this position, then read on.
As a part of your job description, your responsibilities would include:
- Identifying, evaluating, approaching and acquiring new tenants to our premises
- Prepare and process all necessary commercial parameters of the project for the tenants
- Negotiations with top managers of our clients, agents and other advisors
- Coordination of tenants’ commercial and technical requirements, negotiation of lease terms and other specifications of the lease agreement, communication with lawyers and architects
- Cooperation with external advisors, consultants and suppliers
- Close cooperation with the land development team and marketing department
- Market research – monitoring of competitors, new developments etc.
- Negotiating and concluding lease agreements and following up with clients post-contract
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships (regular participation in presentations on market developments and trends, social activities and real estate conferences)
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
To become a part of our team, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- At least 3 years experience in letting of commercial properties.
- Sharp, quick-thinking leasing expert with the passion for business.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Work quickly and efficiently, even in stressful situations.
- Excellent Croatian and English on a professional level
- Computer skills incl. social media overview.
- Willingness to travel, driving license for cars is necessary.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
We value our employees because they are the ones who create our values. We provide them with a healthy work environment with a wide range of benefits. See what you can look forward to when working with us:
- Work on interesting projects, including foreign ones
- Regular training tailored to you and further education in the field.
- Responsible work in a dynamic field.
- Flexible start and end of the working day.
- Working in a friendly, open and inspiring environment
- Language education according to your choice.
- 25 days of holiday.
- 2 sick days, when you do not feel well.
- Laptop and mobile phone provided by company.
- Healthy snacks in the workplace.
- Company events, and interesting team-building activities.
- Attractive bonus system.
Is this position appealing to you? If yes, please send us your CV in English via the application link